Das Zeiss Touit 2.8/12mm im Test/ My Zeiss Touit 2.8/12mm Review


This time things are a little different.

I got the chance to review the Zeiss Touit 2.8/12mm lens. This was provided by Zeiss.

Due to the fact that I have man German and English speaking readers I have written up this review in both languages.

You can take a look at which ever PDF you wish. Furthermore I have linked the pictures in this review to my flickr account where you can take a look at them at full size.

Oh and I have not been paid by Zeiss to review this lens.

I do hope you enjoy reading the review and looking at the pictures as much as I did writing it.

Nun für die Deutschen Leser dieses Blogs.

Ich hatte die Möglichkeit das Zeiss Touit 2.8/12mm Objektiv zu testen und darüber zu schreiben. Das Objektiv wurde mir von Zeiss zur Verfügung gestellt.

Ihr könnt wählen welches PDF ihr euch anschaut. Die Bilder die darin gezeigt werden sind mit meinem flickr account verlinkt und können dort in voller Größe angeschaut werden.

Ach ja. Ich wurde nicht von Zeiss dafür bezahlt diesen Bericht zu schreiben.

Hier nun der Link für die Deutsche Version

Deutsch

Below is the link to the english version of the Review.

English

I just have one question to you all. Are you able to read the embedded PDF file?
Please let me know as I am not sure about this.

Thanks a lot for reading

Stockografie

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts