Donnerstag, 2. Mai 2013

Some more great Fuji Jpegs

The other morning the sun was just so warming and the light was absolutely beautiful. The only thing to do was to pick up the X-E1 with the XF 18-55 lens and snap the shutter.

I must say that again I am impressed with the Fuji Jpegs. But to give the shots the last tweak I used the VSCO toolkit in Aperture to get these jpegs to work even better.

I just used a slight contrast curve to give the shots this unique look.

Then this evening our cherry tree had started blossoming so wonderfully nice and again. Fuji X-E1 and the XF 18-55... snap.

The last shot was a test to see what can be done with Nik Color Efex which I have never used before.

Enjoy these few shots. Not much this time as I am working on my personal impressions on the Fuji X100S.









Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen