Some more great Fuji Jpegs

The other morning the sun was just so warming and the light was absolutely beautiful. The only thing to do was to pick up the X-E1 with the XF 18-55 lens and snap the shutter.

I must say that again I am impressed with the Fuji Jpegs. But to give the shots the last tweak I used the VSCO toolkit in Aperture to get these jpegs to work even better.

I just used a slight contrast curve to give the shots this unique look.

Then this evening our cherry tree had started blossoming so wonderfully nice and again. Fuji X-E1 and the XF 18-55... snap.

The last shot was a test to see what can be done with Nik Color Efex which I have never used before.

Enjoy these few shots. Not much this time as I am working on my personal impressions on the Fuji X100S.









Kommentare

Beliebte Posts