Review of 2012

2012 has been a very busy year for me.
I had a lot of work, changed the company I work for, sold my beloved little Smart Roadster and so on.

There have been some goods though this year as well. It was not all bad, not at all.

My wife and I traveled some magnificent destinations and enjoyed great days abroad. Finally I have got the feeling that my photography has come to a level which has reached another level.
This is not only due to myself. A big ups goes to Fuji and there X100 and X-Pro1. These amazing cameras have helped me learn such an amount about photography itself and I am sure they helped put me on another level.

Another thing which helped me along this year was reading many reviews on the Fuji cameras. Yes I admit I am addicted to the little peaces of technology.
And what does Fuji do? They come up with the Fuji X-E1. It is hard to resist this photographic machine, as it offers everything the X-Pro1 has, except the optical viewfinder.
But on the other hand is more compact. This makes it real difficult for me as I just love the size of my X100 and the X-E1 is just about the same size.
Maybe I will swap my X-Pro1 to the X-E1.

One review I picked up was from Andreas. He wrote up this review on the X-E1. I tripped over this review as he wrote that he is going to New York in January. I contacted him as I have been to this amazing city just this year and wanted to share my knowledge on photographing with the X-Series cameras in this city.

A big thanks to Andreas for linking up my blog to his website. Enjoy New York!!!

So what is this post about?

The year is coming to an end and I thought I would share my best pictures I shot this year. It has not been an easy one to pick these. At the end of the day though, I managed.
I will show the pictures in chronological order as I shot them.
Furthermore this post will be split up into 3 single ones, as the amount of shots are just to many for one single post.

Lets get started then. There will be no more text anymore, just the shots. So do enjoy.































Kommentare

Beliebte Posts