Just how versatile is the X100

Well the answer is simple. This little gem of a camera is just as versatile as the person behind the viewfinder.

I went through my shots and found some very different types of photographs.

The first round goes to macro and flowers









All the shots above where taken handheld.

What else have I taken for pictures with the X100. Well to put it short.

CARS and one glider






Although the X100 has just a prime lens with a 23mm f2 lens, which is equivalent to a approximately 35mm lens on a full frame camera, one can use the camera for a lot of different types of photography.

Very seldom I find my self thinking about a camera with a interchangeable lens system such as the upcoming Olympus OM-D E-M5. Just in some cases a fixed prime lens is a little bit limited.
But then again I find myself looking at the motive from a different angle and find the shot I would not have taken with a zoom lens.

Last up are some "Street shots". Many people buying the X100 want to use it for street photography just because it is a real stealthy little tool. Especially due to the really quiet leave shutter.














As you can see the X100 is really a very versatile little camera. Although it has a fixed prime lens one can use it in many ways and take loads of different pictures.

The limitation is just the photographers eye.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts